Sunday

About Me

Born and raised in Northeastern Indiana, I first discovered my love for art in middle school. From there, my passions lead me to major in Computer Art and Animation at Ball State University, in Muncie, Indiana, where I specialized in Character Animation. While in college, I participated in the 49-Hour Animation Competition, an Indiana-wide contest where artists work together in teams of five or less to create a completed short film in 49 hours. I performed as both a character animator and story artist, and in both of the years that I competed, my teams placed within the top three.

Since then, I have gone on to working full time as a Graphic Designer, and I have worked with many different companies in Northeastern Indiana, working on both print and web ads. Recently I won third place in the 2015 Hoosier State Press Association Foundation Advertising Contest for my work with Laurels of DeKalb. Outside of my work as a graphic designer, I do freelance illustration and design, with clients such as Auburn First United Methodist Church, as well as the popular web series "Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series". When I'm not working, I spend much of my time drawing and working on personal projects, and I am always striving to improve my craft.

For questions or comments, please contact me at jamondor@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment